Once you've completed your application, you can follow these directions to submit it for review.
How to Submit and Application for Review
- Log-in to the secure, account portal using your email address and password.
- In the navigation menu expand the My Accreditation item and choose the Application item.
- Click on the Submit Application button to begin the submission process.
- On the Verify Requirements step, the system will perform a final error check. If not errors are found, click the green Continue button to go to the next step.
- On the Profile step, you will use the various edit buttons to configure your organization's information. Once you have been awarded accreditation, this profile will be available on the public Find an Accredited Provider list, unless you set your preferences otherwise. The profile must be at least 60% complete to move to the next step. Once your profile is complete, click the green Continue button to go to the next step.
- On the Affirmation step, toggle the switches to Yes to indicate your acceptance of the statements and click the green Continue button to go to the next step.
- On the Fees step, you'll find the required fees, e.g., the application review fee and the first year annual accreditation fee, are already chosen for you. If you need an expedited review, use the drop-down for that line item to change the quanitity from zero to one. When the fees are set appropriately, click the green Continue button to go to the final step.
- On the Payment step, choose whether to pay by credit card or check and then complete the payment form. When paying by credit card, your application will immediately be entered into the review workflow. However, if paying by check, an invoice will be generated for you to print and mail to the IACET Headquarters with your check. Once payment is received, your application will be eligible to be reviewed. No review will be started until payment is recieved.
- Clicking the green Submit Now button will finalize your application submission.