Posted on: June 28, 2018
Deadline is July 30, 2018
Click here to APPLY!
IACET is actively recruiting a few dedicated professionals who are willing to serve a three-year term as Commissioners on the Accredited Provider Commission. Those with security clearances and/or the ability to read, write and communicate in a second language (Spanish, Arabic, Chinese) are highly encouraged to apply.
Requirements for serving include:
- Interest in and commitment to improving the quality of Continuing Education and Training through the application of standards.
- Employer is currently an Accredited Provider or applicant is currently an individual member of IACET in good standing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the most current ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Abide by the Commission Policies & Procedures.
- Complete Commissioner Mentoring Program via webinar and/or other electronic means, as required.
- Attend the annual Commissioner training September 2018 in Houston, TX (Reasonable travel costs will be reimbursed by IACET).
- Conduct at least 6 lead reviews and/or site visits per fiscal year (October 1 – September 30).
Benefits to you include:
- Personal impact on future direction of IACET.
- Future leadership opportunities in Commission Leadership, Board of Directors or the IACET Council on Standards Development (ICSD).
- Built-in access to market research on best practices in continuing education and training.
- Observation of trends in the continuing education and training industry.
- An honorarium for each application reviewed to completion or site visit completed and a final decision made about accreditation.
If you are interested, please complete the application from the link above and complete it by July 30, 2018. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 703. 763. 0705 with any questions. READ MORE
Tell your network about this Announcement