This one-day, instructor-led workshop is an interactive and collaborative event where you will be able to identify, create, and analyze the evidence required to show compliance to the ANSI/IACET Standard 1-2018 for Continuing Education and Training. Opportunities will be given for learners to assemble and validate the evidence for submission.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
• Identify and create the documents required by each element in the application and reapplication.
• Articulate the rationale behind the requirements of the ANSI/ IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training (the Standard).
• Create and/or modify internal policies and procedures that are compliant with the ANSI/ IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training and required as evidence in the (re)application.
• Create a plan to ensure Standard compliance throughout their organizations.
• Describe and practice the steps needed for sound Instructional Design and Delivery as required by the ANSI/IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training.