November 15, 2022
8:30 am–4:30 pm EST (Expired)
This one-day, instructor-led workshop is a collaborative and interactive event, where you will be able to assemble and validate the evidence on your application for accreditation.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Identify the types of documents required by each element in the application.
- Create and/or modify internal policies and procedures that are compliant with the ANSI/IACET 2018 Standard and required as evidence in the application.
- Create a plan to ensure standard compliance throughout their organizations.
- Describe and practice the steps needed for sound Adult Learning and Instructional Design.
- Discuss essential elements of annual reporting and reaccreditation (overview only).