September 14, 2021
8:30 am–4:30 pm EDT (Expired)
This one-day instructor-led workshop is a collaborative and interactive event, where you will be able to assemble and validate the evidence on your application for accreditation.
Learning outcomes: by the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Identify the types of documents required by each element in the application.
- Create and/or modify internal policies and procedures that are compliant with the ANSI/IACET Standard and required as evidence in the application.
- Create a plan to ensure standard compliance throughout their organizations.
- Describe and practice the steps needed for sound Adult Learning and Instructional Design
- Discuss essential elements of annual reporting and reaccreditation (overview only